Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Friday, I'm in Love.

Happy Friday basset lovers! It's my most favorite day of the week, Friday!
Friday usually means a few things for us bassets:
  • A trip to the dog park when Mom gets home from work (and usually my homie Great Dane is there on Fridays). Followed by two consecutive dog park trips on Saturday and Sunday.
  • Cuddling on the couch with mom watching last night's DVR of "Real Housewives of Orange County" (don't judge me, I'm addicted).
  • Countless belly rubs
  • Nibbles from whatever delicacy they decide to order out from - pizza, mexican, wings etc. (crossing my fingers for pizza).
I'll be honest with you - I'm seriously exhausted and in need of a weekend. I think I may have overdone the whole frolic in the snow thing... since it happens so infrequently, I wanted to make sure that I:

1.) played in the snow - check
2.) lay in the snow - check
3.) Pile drived LuLu's head in the snow - check
4.) Pooped in the snow - check
5.) ate some snow - check
6.) ran in the snow - check

But now that the snow is gone (and our living room Winter Wonderland got sucked up by the vaccuum) I'm looking forward to some maxin' and relaxin' this weekend...

FLASH
P.S. Has anyone seen my Kong toy??????
P.P.S. Grandmo Jo please send some pork ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment