Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What? I'm a morning person...


Mamma Erin seems to be a little upset with me today. You see, I'm a morning dog, and I like to get up early to start my day. And, I like to get everyone else up with me. As they say, the early bird gets the worm. I was ready to start my day at 3 am this morning, so I sat outside Mamma & Dad's bedroom door and let them know I was up. My whining didn't seem to be working (they were either in deep slumber or ignoring me) so I adding scratching on the door to my whining to ensure they heard me. After about 20 min, Mama Erin got up, but she did not seem in the mood to play. I am unsure of the cause of her grumpiness, maybe it is just that time of the month.

FLASH

No comments:

Post a Comment