It appears that my parents are going on vacation for a long weekend, and I will be stuck at home with a dog sitter and Lulu.
While they spent the weekend at the beach taking in the sun, the water and gobs of fatty food I was relegated to my backyard in Georgetown.
While they spent the weekend at the beach taking in the sun, the water and gobs of fatty food I was relegated to my backyard in Georgetown.
It still puzzles me why I’m not invited along to their pilgrimage to the coast.
Maybe it’s because I’m not a big fan of water, but hey, I’m willing to learn.
Maybe it's because dogs get a bad rap when it comes to beach side communities. Residents think we do nothing but poop on their precious sandy beaches. I got news for them, we poop on their lawns too.
Oh well. I hope they bring me some good souvenirs.
FLASH

No comments:
Post a Comment